B.S. in Business Administration Dual Degree
In the fall of 2005, Walden University created partnership programs with Laureate Universities in Latin America, enabling students at the Universidad del Valle de Mexico (UVM), and later at Universidad Latina Heredia (ULatina) located in Costa Rica, and Universidad Latinoamericana de Ciencias & Tecnologia (ULACIT) located in Panama, to earn bachelor’s degrees at their home institution and at Walden.
As part of its increasing focus as a global university, Walden University offers a dual degree (DD) program that allows students from various universities within the Laureate network to obtain degrees from Walden University while simultaneously earning degrees at universities in their home institutions.
Graduates in the DD program obtain both their home institution Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Business Administration as well as a B.S. in Business Administration from Walden University. Both programs can be completed in nine semesters.
The Walden DD program is designed to give students the tools for an international career in business. It is a 10-course sequence of core courses in the Walden B.S. in Business Administration program that, taken in conjunction with the home institution B.S. in Business Administration program allows the student to earn a B.S. in Business Administration from Walden University.
The DD program has many benefits:
- It offers an intensive curriculum designed to build business skills.
- Upon graduation, the student will have a completed business plan.
- Three M.B.A.-level courses allow the student to articulate into the Walden M.B.A. program.
- The course sequence is designed to allow the student the same amount of time to complete the bachelor’s degree at their local university.
- Students can earn a degree from a U.S. university without leaving their home country.
The DD program offers start dates every semester: January, May, and September. Please consult with the Walden coordinator for specific details.