Return to: Student Support Services
The Office of Alumni Relations connects alumni with the university and the greater Walden community, serving as a central hub for information, professional development, benefits and services, and volunteer opportunities.
When students graduate from Walden, they become a part of a network of more than 70,000 alumni and have the opportunity to join an interactive online community, myWaldenAlumni.com. The free membership in the alumni association gives alumni access to a variety of exclusive resources, networking tools, and other opportunities that can benefit each alumnus personally and professionally:
- The Alumni Library. Enhance research endeavors with 24-hour access to the online alumni library.
- News and Photos. Stay current with online news postings, event photos, an e-newsletter, and an electronic version of Walden’s alumni magazine.
- Networking Events. Learn about professional development and career opportunities, exclusive alumni events, Walden community events, and volunteering efforts in the local area.
- Alumni Directory. Find fellow graduates and share experiences and accomplishments at Walden.
- Career Insider. View jobs, read career articles, watch videos, and get updates daily with career news selected for Wladen alumni.
Walden graduates are also eligible to
- Become a Walden Alumni Ambassador, to mentor prospective students and inspire others through the Walden story.
- Receive the Outstanding Alumni Award.
- Save on tuition as a lifelong learner, continuing one’s education at Walden.
For more information, students can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-235-3561.