Return to: Section 1. Introduction
If you are a graduate or undergraduate student, the Walden University Student Handbook offers convenient tools to help you quickly locate and search university policies, procedures, and resources.
Features of the online handbook include:
- A drop-down menu for selecting the desired publication.
- A list of sections and categories on the right side of the page for selecting academic policies and procedures, the academic calendar, academic resources, student services, financial aid policies, and other information.
- Convenient printing from the “print-friendly page” link on every page and “print course” link on every page.
- A Publication Search feature at the upper right for locating items by keyword search. Type in the search box and press “Enter.” Or select “Advanced Search” to narrow or expand search options.
- A My Pages feature that allows you to add and track favorite information and to retrieve saved preferences.
To access the 2021–2022 Walden University Catalog
- On the drop-down menu in the upper-right corner of this page, select “2021–2022 Walden University Catalog.”
- On the catalog home page, select from the topics listed on the right side of the page.
Send comments, questions, or suggestions about this student handbook to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students should contact their student success advisor with any questions about information in the catalog or handbook.
For noncatalog questions or assistance, see the Contact Us page for access to Chat, FAQ & Help Center, phone numbers, and addresses. Students may also request support via Chat in the “Help” section of their MyWalden portal.
Student Wellness and Disability Services
If you need the 2021–2022 Walden University Catalog or Walden University Student Handbook in an alternative format, send an email to email@example.com. (1-800-925-3368, ext. 3121205; or visit the Student Wellness and Disability Services website).