The Walden University Catalog offers convenient tools to help undergraduate and graduate students quickly locate and track details for degree programs, degree requirements, curriculum, course titles and numbers, and course descriptions.
Features of the online catalog and student handbook include the following:
- A drop-down menu for selecting the desired publication (the current catalog, student handbook, and Tempo Learning® Addendum, or university guidebooks).
- A Search function where users can type their topic in the search box and click “Enter.” Or select “Advanced Search” to narrow or expand search options by course, program, or academic unit and college.
- Clickable course descriptions that expand for browsing or printing (and when clicked again, revert to list format).
- Convenient printing from the “print-friendly page” link on every page and “print course” link on every course.
- A My Pages function that allows users to add and track favorite information and to retrieve saved preferences.
- Archived copies (both online and PDF versions) of past catalogs, student handbooks, and Tempo Learning® Addendums are accessible via links on the right-hand menu.
The Walden University Student Handbook, Tempo Learning® Addendum, and University Guidebooks also offer the drop-down menu, search, printing, My Pages, and archived publications.
Student Wellness and Disability Services
If you need the catalog in an alternative format, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (1-800-925-3368, ext. 3121205; or visit the Student Wellness and Disability Services website).
Send comments, questions, or suggestions about the catalog to email@example.com.
Students should contact their student success advisor with any questions about information in the catalog or handbook.
For noncatalog questions or assistance, see the Contact Us page for access to Chat, FAQ & Help Center, phone numbers, and addresses. Students may also request support via Chat in the “Help” section of their MyWalden portal.