2019–2020 Walden University Student Handbook (September 2019) 
    Dec 06, 2022  
2019–2020 Walden University Student Handbook (September 2019) [ARCHIVED CATALOG]


Return to: State Authorization and International Approval Statements  

While Walden University is not regulated in Texas per Chapter 132 of the Texas Education Code, Walden University is registered with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education pursuant to sections 136A.61 to 136A.71. Registration is not an endorsement of the institution. Credits earned at the institution may not transfer to all other institutions. To report concerns and/or complaints students may contact the Minnesota Office of Higher Education at 651-642-0567.

Note to Texas Clinical/Internship Residents

The Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB) requires all institutions to have a published grievance procedure that describes the process for filing a complaint. Walden University’s student complaint procedures can be found at the following link: https://catalog.waldenu.edu/content.php?catoid=170&navoid=58393.

Students who have exhausted the institution’s grievance procedures may file a complaint with THECB by completing the forms found at the following link: http://www.thecb.state.tx.us/links/student-complaints/. Or, students can contact the THECB Office of General Counsel, PO Box 12788, Austin, TX 78711, (512) 427-6101.

The rules governing student complaints in Texas can be found in Title 19 of the Texas Administrative Code, Sections 1.110-1.120: http://texreg.sos.state.tx.us/public/readtac$ext.ViewTAC?tac_view=5&ti=19&pt=1&ch=1&sch=E&rl=Y.