2018–2019 Walden University Student Handbook (September 2018) 
    Jun 29, 2022  
2018–2019 Walden University Student Handbook (September 2018) [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Articulation and Partnership Agreements

Return to: Transfer of Credit  

You may be able to transfer up to 75% of your required undergraduate credits or up to 50% of your required graduate credits into a Walden degree program. If your college or organization is not listed on the “Where Can I Transfer Credits From?” list linked below, you may still be able to transfer credits. Our enrollment advisors will help arrange a free transfer of credit evaluation for you to get your credits reviewed and assessed for transfer. For more information, please click here.

Walden University also has articulation agreements with select Laureate International Universities.

Click here (“Where Can I Transfer Credits From?”) for a complete listing of articulation and partnership agreements.