2014-2015 Walden University Student Handbook (September 2014) 
    Aug 10, 2022  
2014-2015 Walden University Student Handbook (September 2014) [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Changing Concentrations or Specializations Within a Degree Program

Return to: Admission 

Currently enrolled students are eligible to be considered for admission to a new concentration or specialization within a degree program.

Undergraduate Concentrations and Graduate Specializations

After reviewing the admission requirements, students who have questions about this process should contact the Academic Advising Team.

In order to request a change of concentration (for undergraduate students) or change of specialization (for graduate students), the student must submit the request in writing to the Academic Advising Team via e-mail.

For graduate change of specialization requests, the Academic Advising Team will work with Admissions to ensure requirements for admission for the new specialization are met.