The Walden University Catalog offers convenient tools to help undergraduate and graduate students quickly locate and track details for degree programs, degree requirements, curriculum, course titles and numbers, and course descriptions.
Features of the online catalog include
- A drop-down menu for selecting the desired publication.
- A Publication Search function where users can type their topic in the search box and click “Enter.” Or select “Advanced Search” to narrow or expand search options by course, program, or academic unit and college.
- Clickable course descriptions that expand for browsing or printing (and when clicked again, revert to list format).
- Convenient printing from the “print-friendly page” link on every page and “print course” link on every course.
- A My Pages function that allows users to add and track favorite information and to retrieve saved preferences.
- Archived copies of past catalogs accessible on the “Archived Catalogs” link on the catalog home page.
To access the Walden University Student Handbook
Select “2017–2018 Walden University Handbook,” from the drop-down menu in the upper-right corner of this page and then click “Enter.”
If you need the catalog in an alternative format, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Send comments, questions, or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.